Saturday, September 22, 2007

Updates and fun!



Hey family. I wanted to let you know that I've updated both our family blog and my photo blog. I thought I'd post these pics here since I'm pretty sure most of you haven't seen them as of yet. We are all doing great here! Rhees has started gymnastics (i'll post pics later) and Ainslee has become our resident copy cat. Our favorite thing she does right now is howling like a coyote. In fact, I had put Ainslee down for a nap, and was giving Rhees a bath....Rhees wanted to stay in the tub and play a little bit. I was in the front room when I heard Ainslee wake up and start her coyote howling. Next thing I know, I hear Rhees yell out..."mommy! I'm so scared! Theres a wolf!" It was quite the funny thing!

Anyway, we love y'all!

1 comment:

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

Those pictures look great! I'll have to talk to you about getting a 5X7 of the family picture!