Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm glad to see that almost everyone signed in as contributors, (we'll give you a little more time Danny cause we know you are busy! But we expect to see you soon!) But the idea is to actually submit posts too! Come on people! Anyway, Derek and I bought some airline tickets on Priceline and we leave for New York friday to go see The Yellow Wood! YIPPEE!!! So we'll at least be able to post pictures of Danny, if we can't get him to post some himself! I've been trying to figure out how to try and get some video of Brinley walking on here so you can all see it! So Cute, I can't believe she's a year old next week! The year has flown by so fast. Anyway, I can't figure out the video thing, I'll have to have Derek help me when he finds a minute, (who knows when that'll be.) but I thought I'd post some other cute pictures to hold you over. I'm going to try to update our blog too, so I'll probably put a bunch more on there too!
Holley's new dress!






No comments: